Currently unavailable, email or call for more information.
Do you want to increase your EQ and learn how to shape the behavior of those around you?
Do you want to understand the basic principles of psychology and to know how you can use them to improve your life and your relationships?
If you answered YES, then keep reading...
In this book, you will learn everything you need to know to have a basic understanding of psychology, in general, and you will be equipped with the tools you need to succeed whenever you take up a self-improvement project that requires a lot of motivation and mental strength.
Unlike other books in the area of psychology, Psychology of Human behavior doesn't waste your time with a lot of long winding anecdotal stories. It goes straight to the point to explain the concepts that you need to understand, and it does so in a clear and precise way.
What can you find inside this book?
- It describes the history of psychology in detail so that you can understand why the knowledge of psychology is so important in our lives today.
- It explains how the human brain works from a psychological standpoint, and it explains how we process our thoughts and memories.
- It describes in detail how and why we feel certain emotions, and it shows us what we can do to regulate those emotions.
- It explains what you can do to increase your emotional intelligence so that you can master yourself, get along with others, and increase your chances of success in all areas of life.
- It explains how you can use psychological principles to improve your romantic relationships and to live a more fulfilled life.
- It describes various psychological disorders and mental illnesses, and it provides actionable information that you can use to deal with issues such as anxiety, depression, anger management, eating disorders, etc.
- It describes some of the most common techniques that are used in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and it shows how you can apply some of those techniques when dealing with your issues.
- It explains how you can use positive psychology to improve yourself continually and how you can create a strong mindset and train yourself to be an optimist.
- It teaches you how to think like a champion when dealing with academic or career challenges.
- It explains dark psychology techniques that are used to manipulate people, and it teaches you how to identify and guard against being manipulated.
If you are serious about changing your outlook and training yourself to be more successful, you need this collection. If you read and apply the principles in these books, you will find that you understand yourself and others better than ever before.
Obstacles to your success will fade away. You will feel happier and healthier, and everyone around you will notice that you are a changed person.
Now is the time to take action on becoming the person you've always wanted to be.
So, Click the BUY NOW button and get started