Are confusion and lack of knowledge stopping you from bringing Montessori into your home?
Let me guess...
- You don't know where to start.
- You're finding it all a bit hard to understand.
- And your just way too busy to learn everything you need to know to start implementing Montessori at home.
Once you understand the method you can help your child achieve:
- Independence and confidence that will last a lifetime.
- An "out of the box" way of thinking.
- And a lifelong love of learning.
This book will help you to better understand Montessori at your own pace. Giving you the chance to grow independence, confidence and a lifelong love of learning in your child.
This book is for parents, grandparents, babysitting aunts and uncles and simply everybody looking for the answers about how to be the best guides for the children in their environment