Travel through the exciting culinary world of FINAL FANTASY XIV.
Journey through the rich culinary landscape of FINAL FANTASY XIV. Featuring favorite flavors from across Hydaelyn and Norvrandt and easy-to-follow instructions, this tome provides numerous tips on how to make the most of your ingredients. Start your day with Farmer’s Breakfast, a very famous and simple-yet-delightful dish; savor the Knight’s Bread of Coerthas; dive into La Noscea’s Rolanberry Cheesecake, and many more.
· Exclusive Foreword written by game director, Naoki Yoshida.
· Perfect for cooks of every skill level. With step-by-step directions and beautiful photos, learn to make iconic in-game foods, bringing the lush culinary landscape of FINAL FANTASY XIV to life.
· Over 70 Recipes for every occasion. From quick snacks you can enjoy while exploring Eorzea to decadent desserts and meals fit for royalty, this book contains recipes for both simple and celebratory fare.
· Inspiring Photography. Gorgeous photos of finished recipes help ensure success!
· A stunning addition to your collection. This exquisitely detailed hardcover book is the perfect acquisition for your kitchen library—a must have for every FINAL FANTASY fan.
About the Author
Victoria Rosenthal launched her blog, Pixelated Provisions, in 2012 to combine her passions for video games and food by recreating consumables found in her favorite games. Victoria has authored Fallout: The Vault Dweller's Official Cookbook, Destiny: The Official Cookbook, Street Fighter: The Official Street Food Cookbook, and The Ultimate FINAL FANTASY XIV Cookbook.
Feel free to say hello on social media at PixelatedVicka.