Not in Stock, Available for Special Order
Whether you want to hike through Killarney National Park, visit the Cliffs of Moher, or experience the thriving arts and music scene in Dublin, the local Fodor's travel experts in Ireland are here to help Fodor's Essential Ireland including Belfast and Northern Ireland guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor's Essential Ireland travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 30 DETAILED MAPS and a FREE PULL-OUT MAP to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, side-trips, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "the Wild Atlantic Way," "Historical Sights to visit in Ireland," "Ireland's Top 10 Natural Wonders," and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, music, geography and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on "Top Festivals and Events," "What to Watch and Read Before You Visit," and "What to Eat and Drink"
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Dublin, Kerry, Clare, Galway, Cork, Belfast, Northern Ireland, the Aran Islands, the Ring of Kerry, The Giants Causeway, the Wild Atlantic Way, Killarney, Connemara, Trinity College, Dublin's museums, the Book of Kells, Dingle, Donegal, Irish Castles and Monasteries, Irish Design, Irish Festivals and events, and more.
Planning on visiting England? Check out Fodor's Essential England, Fodor's London, and Fodor's Essential Great Britain.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us