Not in Stock, Available for Special Order
(This book cannot be returned.)
This course is designed to be practical and offers the most effective and easiest way to learn the Thai language. It is suitable for anyone who wants to learn Thai, especially those who are planning to visit Thailand but have not had the time or inclination to learn its language. This course aims to assist you in this regard.
Please note that you are not required to follow the content in a strict linear manner. Feel free to jump from one chapter to another as you see fit. If you are preparing for a short trip to Thailand, you might want to focus on sentences for expressions and conversations. Once you arrive in Thailand, simply speaking the language will make the rest of the course feel like a leisure activity.
For those seeking a deeper understanding of the language, the other chapters are recommended. Specifically, if you are aiming for a long-term mastery of Thai, learning about Thai Consonants, Thai Vowels, and Thai Tone Markers is crucial. You can observe how to write them by watching the hand movements on the website provided: https: //www.udemy.com/course/learn-thai-with-thai-english-interpreter-native-thai/].
- If you want to learn to speak Thai for personal reasons (e.g., your Thai partner), this course is for you.
- If you are planning to visit, study, work, or live in Thailand, this course is for you.
- If you are an expatriate or considering retirement in Thailand, this course is for you.
- If you are teaching English in Thailand, this course is for you.
What you will gain from this course:
- The ability to speak, write, read, and listen to Thai.
- Tourists planning to visit Thailand.
- Foreigners married to Thai individuals.
- Foreign students studying in Thailand.
- Businesspeople traveling to Thailand.
- Expatriates residing in Thailand.
- Individuals considering retirement in Thailand.
- Those interested in joining Vipassana Retreat or Mindfulness programs in Thailand.
- Buddhist monks and more.