Not in Stock, Available for Special Order
Padmé Amidala faces a time of war in another thrilling adventure from the author of the New York Times best-sellers Queen's Peril and Queen's Shadow!
Padmé is adjusting to being a wartime senator during the Clone Wars. Her secret husband, Anakin Skywalker, excels at being a wartime Jedi. In contrast, Padmé is horrified by the casualties on the war-torn front lines.
Meanwhile, Padmé’s handmaiden Sabé steps into the role of Senator Amidala. Sabé is equally horrified by the machinations that happen there. She comes face-to-face with a gut-wrenching decision as she realizes she cannot fight a war this way, not even for Padmé. Chancellor Palpatine hovers over it all, manipulating everyone to his own ends… The stakes have never been higher for the galaxy
Don't miss these other Star Wars
young adult novels:
- Queen's Peril by E. K. Johnston
- Queen's Shadow by E. K. Johnston
- Ahsoka by E. K. Johnston
- Leia, Princess of Alderaan by Claudia Gray
- Into the Dark by Claudia Gray
- Out of the Shadows by Justina Ireland
- Midnight Horizon by Daniel José Older
- Path of Deceit by Tessa Gratton and Justina Ireland
- Path of Vengeance by Cavan Scott