Comic-Con International: San Diego began in 1970 when a group of comic, movie, and science fiction fans banded together to put on the first comic book convention in SoCal. Fifty years later, it’s become the pop culture convention of the hemisphere, and a favorite part of MG’s summer!
Mysterious Galaxy will be in Booth #1119, in our traditional spot in the Exhibit Hall, where we will have a selection of our booksellers’ favorites, and ticketed signings with authors throughout the convention. Stay tuned to this page and our social media for author signing times and more updates. Tickets for Booth #1119 signings are available when the Exhibit Hall floor opens each day, while supplies last. Please refer to the Comic-Con International official materials for Autograph Area signing times and rules.
Attending authors known at publication include Special Guests of the Convention Leigh Bardugo (King of Scars), Greg Bear (HALO: Forerunner Saga), David Brin (Chasing Shadows), Ann Leckie (The Raven Tower), Frank Miller (Cursed), Randall Munroe (How to: Absurd Scientific Advice for Common Real-World Problems), Audrey Neffinegger (Bizarre Romance), Larry Niven (Man-Kzin Wars), Carey Pietsch (The Adventure Zone: Murder on the Rockport Limited), J. Michael Straczynski (Becoming Superman), Tui T. Sutherland (Wings of Fire), Sam Sykes (Seven Blades in Black), Janet Tait (Cast into Darkness), Ursula Vernon (Hamster Princess: Little Red Rodent Hood), Charles Vess (illustrator, The Books of Earthsea) and Chris Ware (Rusty Brown ). Plus 125,000-odd fans and more pop culture than you can imagine! You can also find MG's booksellers in publisher booths in the Exhibit Hall, and of course upstairs supporting many author signings in the convention’s autograph area! Check out the titles below for a vastly incomplete representation of more than 100 attending authors' works.
Booth Signing Schedule:
Cast Into Darkness
Ronan Boyle & The Bridge of Riddles
Booth Signing Rules:
○ Tickets for all signings are available same day at the booth when the Exhibitor Hall opens, unless otherwise stated.
○ Tickets will be issued in 15 minute timeblock increments.
○ There is a three item limit for all signings.
○ Candid photos only, no posed photos.
SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON 2019 EXCLUSIVE OFFER!
The Lady of the Lake is the true hero in the new novel, CURSED, a cinematic twist on the tale of King Arthur created by Thomas Wheeler and legendary artist, producer, and director Frank Miller (300, Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Sin City).
Featuring 8 full-color and 30 black-and-white pieces of original artwork by Frank Miller.
Look out for the original Netflix series starring Katherine Langford streaming everywhere Spring 2020!
Pre-order your copy of CURSED from Mysterious Galaxy at San Diego Comic-Con 2019 and get an exclusive art print signed by Frank Miller!
- On Saturday, 7/20 at 1:30 PM, head to the CURSED signing in the Autograph Area (Sails Pavilion). Get a free advance reading copy (ARC) of CURSED signed by Frank Miller and Tom Wheeler. Present your Mysterious Galaxy pre-order receipt and receive the exclusive CURSED art print, as well, while supplies last.
- This is a ticketed signing. Line tickets will be distributed on 7/20 from 7 AM to 9 AM in the Autograph Area. At 9 AM, there will be a drawing for line tickets
- You can also head to the Simon & Schuster booth (#1128) at any time during the show. Show your CURSED pre-order receipt to an S&S staff member at the booth and receive an exclusive art print, while supplies last
Copies available October 1.